Problem using mirrors

Ketut Parikesit nyenkaden at plasa.com
Fri Apr 23 00:42:21 UTC 2004

Dear users,
I've been trying to set my up2date to use one of the
mirrors (like Alexander has been telling us time and time
again) but I always receive a "404: file not found" (or
something similar to that) message. I did exactly as Alex
shows in his article in fedoranews.org.

There is an article in fedoranews.org that talks about how
to handle this error message, but this article tells us to
use the main server, not any of the mirror.

Please advise, thanks in advance