Dual head AGP video card recommendations

Zachary C. clickwir at clickwir.com
Fri Apr 23 22:10:30 UTC 2004

Matrox G450, G550, P650 or P750 will all be perfect for what you need.

I've been useing G450s and G550's for a few years now in other systems, they
really are great and easy to setup.

You can find these both for very cheap on ebay, if buying on ebay... just
make sure the G550 comes with the DVI adapter. DVI is for flatscreen panels.
Early G550's had one DVI and one regular monitor connector. Later versions
of the G550 just had 2 DVI connection. So either way just make sure you get
the DVI adapters with it and you'll have no problems.

-Zack