Hardening Fedora...

Peter Santiago peters at psinergybbs.com
Sun Apr 25 14:46:56 UTC 2004

Hi Alexander,

Well,  by hardening, I mean, enhancing the security of my Fedora
installation.  I'm just doing this to gain more experience in setting up
Linuxes boxes.  I could install Fedora Core 2 test release (kernel 2.6.3
with SELinux), but I'd rather want to see what I can achieve using Bastille
or other methods to make a fedora installation more secure... =^^=  Hope I
didn't sound way out of my depth....

Peter Santiago         peters at psinergybbs.com
My website:            www.psinergybbs.com
My spamtrap address:   r34987y at psinergybbs.com

Random Thoughts:
Diamonds, but for patience, would be coal.