Problem with monitor/keyboard/mouse switch

Chris Jones linux at stow-jones.co.uk
Sun Apr 25 22:07:36 UTC 2004

Peter Bürger wrote:

>It seems to be a problem causes from the X-Server. Windows doesn't test
>the activity of the mouse every time. There, it works without problems.
>
>Am So, den 25.04.2004 schrieb Paul um 21:51:

I have two PC's one Fedora and the other runs Win2k with one keyboard, mouse and monitor. I use a Belkin KVM switch between the two computers. I established that the problem was actually the wheel mouse software. I disabled the wheel mouse functionality and the problem (wandering mouse cursor) went away and has not (so far) returned. I never really used the wheel facility anyway.

--
Chris Jones
mailto:linux at stow-jones.co.uk
Fedora rocks :)