Need help (of course) setting up network

M. Fioretti m.fioretti at inwind.it
Mon Apr 26 05:40:42 UTC 2004

On Mon, Apr 26, 2004 05:00:26 AM +1000, Shelagh Manton (oneida at tpg.com.au) wrote:
> Hello, I am embarking on my big adventure into linux.

You'll find more help, more quickly, if you never hijack a thread like
you did (ie post a *new* unrelated message not as a *new* message, but
as a reply to whatever it was that you received last). Look in the
mailing list online archives, thread mode, to see what I mean.

Many users delete whole threads without opening them, and will miss
yours entirely. For the same reason, and to make the archives more
structured and valid as a knowledge base, I hope nobody provides the
answer replying to your message, until you post it again as a new
thread.

Good luck,

Marco Fioretti

--
Marco Fioretti                 m.fioretti, at the server inwind.it

Cyberspace makes every place the same. But we're planning to put five
billion people in it. [That] will freeze the entire species.
Everything will stop dead in its tracks. Everyone will think the same
thing at the same time.        -- Michael Crichton, "The Lost World"