FC 2 Test 3 on DVD

David Collantes david at bus.ucf.edu
Tue Apr 27 21:56:08 UTC 2004

> Maybe you need to go back and check again.  mirror.hiwaay.net
> does have the DVD image for both i386 and x86_64 (and no, I didn't just
> go add it or anything).

Now I see it. I swear I didn't before. Honeslty. I am downloading it, but it
show on the download as beeing 80M only, although the list on the FTP site
shows 4,294,967,295. I have seeing that with the T2 as well. What's the
problem, anyone knows?

Cheers,

--
David Collantes - College of Business Administration, UCF - (407)823-3418
Please do not forward, Cc or Bcc this email to anyone without my consent.