Taming the mailing lists?

jludwig wralphie at comcast.net
Wed Apr 28 18:08:23 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-04-28 at 13:00, Elliot Lee wrote:
> If you feel that the Fedora mailing lists are becoming a little
> unmanageable or are not as valuable as they could be, would you take the
> time to e-mail me with your thoughts on the problem? (private e-mail is
> fine) If you think that there's no problem at all, hearing that opinion
> would be useful too!
>
> Thanks in advance,
> -- Elliot
> I keep committing atrocities in an attempt to learn from my mistakes.
A thought.

There are niches many are capable of helping with and other niches that
many aren't that knowledgeable including myself.  If somehow the list
could be broken down to groups S.A. System, X, web services, firewalls,
networking, etc., like the directory structure, those subjects desired
could be checked individually.

Me? I scan almost everything to learn more and pick up new ways of doing
new and old tasks.

  --
jludwig <wralphie at comcast.net>