3Com 3c2000 NIC support

gforte gforte at leopard.us.udel.edu
Wed Apr 28 20:33:41 UTC 2004

The first thing I'd try is 'lspci' to verify that the system even knows that
the hardware is there.  You should see SOMETHING corresponding to that iface
(although it may be cryptic, like "unknown device").  If you don't see it
then chances are it's disabled in your BIOS.  If you're not sure, paste your
lspci output into your reply.

-g

--
             |   Greg Forte           gforte at udel.edu   |