Taming the mailing lists

Hugh Foster hughfedora at ace-dog.com
Wed Apr 28 22:27:16 UTC 2004

> I think this lists is a valuable resource for Fedora users (beginner and
> advanced users). Not only for technical questions but also for general
> Linux issue's.
> It's amazing to see how many answers or ideas you get within 24 hrs. when
> posting a question.
>
> Martijn

This list has been an absolute lifesaver for me grappling with the
Penguin in a Microsoft-saturated company. Three times I've posted
questions - yes, dim-witted noob questions, but show-stoppers for me.
And every time I've had answers that worked quicker than looking it up
in Help.

Sorted by Thread at the mail client, I find it manageable.

28/04/2004 11:25:22 PM