What's going on with the list?

Rick Stevens rstevens at vitalstream.com
Wed Apr 28 22:39:08 UTC 2004

Phil Schaffner wrote:
> On Tue, 2004-04-27 at 20:22, J. Erik Hemdal wrote:
>
>>>Is anyone else getting 6 copies of every message?  This is silly!
>>
>>No.  Things are OK here on that score, but I'm not always seeing my postings
>>getting to the list.
>

> Go to
> http://www.redhat.com/mailman/options/fedora-test-list/<your-account-info> and check your settings for the option:
>
> "Receive your own posts to the list?
>
> Ordinarily, you will get a copy of every message you post to the list.
> If you don't want to receive this copy, set this option to No."

That wasn't the issue.  Unfortunately, our corporate mail runs through
that POS called "Exchange".  It had another one of its bloody conniption
fits and kept delivering mail to my account.  I bounced it (kicked it in
the arse) and the problem went away.

Sorry for troubling everyone.  I should check that POS before I bother
you all.

Problem solved.  Drop the thread.
-     There are only 10 kinds of people in the world -- those who    -
-                 understand binary and those who don't              -