Qos/TrafficShaping(on Shorewall) Howto available for Web-viewing

Ow Mun Heng ow.mun.heng at wdc.com
Thu Apr 29 02:08:34 UTC 2004

Actually, I updated the docs yesterday. I did mention that we can perform
QoS on incoming connection but that would really mean, either dropping
packets as they come in or severely limitting your downstream bandwidth.

I don't really think you can somehow Shape what your ISP sends you
unless you have access to the ISP's routers etc.

If I am mistake, please educate me.