Netsend equivalent

d l popgojp at yahoo.co.jp
Thu Apr 29 16:00:47 UTC 2004

Thanks to those kind ppl who try to help us enlarge our
genitals via selling us magic pulls, net send (messenger
service) in winxp sp1 and w2k3s is disabled by default.
trying to netsend to them will results in an error.
IMO only winnt/win2k are the only clients that can still
listen to net send.

--- Chadley Wilson <chadley at pinteq.co.za> からのメッセー
ジ: