fedora symbol revisited

Benjamin J. Weiss benjamin at Weiss.name
Thu Apr 29 23:44:20 UTC 2004

Just curious if any of the official fedora folks had made a decision on an
official symbol.  It's kind of embarrassing to be the only distro that I
know of that doesn't have an easily identifiable logo.  Hell,
distrowatch.com is using the red fedora with the word fedora below it,
which I *think* is a violation of RedHat's trademark.

I've got the logo for every other distro on their respective CD label,
including knoppix-std.  I'm hoping that with the release of FC2, we'll
have our own logo....am I being overly optimistic?

Thanks!

Ben