fedora-list Digest, Vol 2, Issue 326

Roger Finks rcflinux at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 30 02:19:54 UTC 2004

> You mail is a wonderful example for "how to not mail to a mailing list".
> What is your contribution in the posted mail? I only see quotation. What
> is your point? Your subject contains just the name of the daily digest.

Alexander, I apologize, I certainly did not mean to respond that way. I
should stay off the computer that early in the morning.

I was trying to respond to the thread titled: Re: OpenOffice.org Calc
4-11 date bug?

I am running version 1.1.0 and all dates including "4/11" are converted
to dates correctly on my system

--
Roger Finks <rcflinux at earthlink.net>