RH9 to Core 1

Ted Gervais ve1drg at av.eastlink.ca
Fri Apr 30 11:34:23 UTC 2004

Thanks Christoph for your interest and the others who have responded as
well.  I am a bit surprised that anyone has any interest in my
thoughts.  Nice that someone cares.

Christoph, I just responded to anothers question on this same issue.  My
response is there.  Not much of a case though, but I guess just first
impressions weren't the best. My IRC failed to work, and my icons were
splattered around.  I guess that is not too difficutl to fix.

Anyways - thanks again Christoph for your question.  I   had read about
others not being happy too so maybe that is why I blurted out what I did.