Website information

Jonathan Gratus j at gratus.net
Fri Apr 30 13:44:17 UTC 2004

Dear Fedora

I have two questions that I belive should be made clearer in the web
site. (The answers may be there but I haven't found them.)

First: I'm presently running redhat 9.0. Is there an easy upgrade to
Fedora Core 1.0 and will there be one to Fedora Core 2.0?

Second: What is the policy regarding the test verses the proper releases
of Fedora Core.
For example: with regard to stability, security, upgradablity from
passed releases, upgradablity to future releases. Is the general
philosophy that the Test releases should only be used as for playing but
if you have a computer you acutually uses on a daily basis you should
wait for a full release?

Thanks

Jonathan