Command-line mail program that can send mail FROM multiple accounts?

Preston Crawford me at prestoncrawford.com
Fri Apr 30 15:49:02 UTC 2004

My wife has a couple different domain names and consequently a couple
different maildrops. I'm thinking of setting up an SSH server, fetchmail
and a command line mail program so she can check/send email remotely
from these multiple accounts. Is there a program that can handle this?
Pine wants to do <username>@whatever-domain-you-put-in-the-config.com.
I'd like her to be able to choose the from address, kind of like you can
in Evolution, Outlook, and other gui email programs. Any ideas?

Preston