3Com 3c2000 NIC support

Dave drn_temp2 at rogers.com
Fri Apr 30 16:23:53 UTC 2004

I went back through your messages Gaetan and noticed the netconfig and
decided to try it from the command line instead of the graphical Network
configuration utility.  Voila, it works now.  even re-booted to ensure.

Thank you very much for your assistance, now to do updates and see what
happens.

Dave