Taming the mailing lists?

Steve Searle steve at stevesearle.com
Fri Apr 30 20:42:12 UTC 2004

Around 09:20pm on Friday, April 30, 2004 (UK time), Mikha ben Avraham scrawled:

> Furthermore, forums are found easier than mailing lists. "linux help" in
> google will bring up more forums than mailing list archives.

In my opinion, Forums tend to have lots of questions but far fewer
answers.  When googling for the answer to a problem, I usually find it
in news groups or mailing list archives, sometimes on individual web
pages and rarely in forums.

Cheers

Steve

--