disk problems or false alarm??

Guolin Cheng guolin at alexa.com
Fri Apr 30 22:51:34 UTC 2004

Hi, William,

 Thanks.

 Then how to increase PCI IDE disk speed through adjusting PCI bus
speed? What I've said is: even I tried to improve PCI bus speed by
specifying "idebus=66", the sustainable PCI IDE disk data transfer speed
is still about 33MB/s, while the hard disks themselves may be capable of
providing higher speed. Thanks.

I definitely know apple and orange, both fruits are my favorite. :)

 --Guolin Cheng