[akonstam: CD writing mystery.]

akonstam at trinity.edu akonstam at trinity.edu
Sun Aug 1 13:36:26 UTC 2004

The Nautilus based CD burning system  does not work for
me. In thinking about it I decided the problem might be that my new
CDRW devices are 52X but the CD-R disks are rated to write at up to
48X. Could it be that the problems is that interface (unlike xcdroast)
does not allow you to adjust the writing speed? What do you think of that
problem or do you have another suggested solution? For example the
Nautilus CD burning window is really a gui for cdrecord. Is tweaking the
config file for cdrecord maybe the answer?
Aaron Konstam
Computer Science
Trinity University
One Trinity Place.