Secure Login Problem

James Wilkinson james at westexe.demon.co.uk
Wed Aug 4 16:43:39 UTC 2004

Alexander Valdez wrote:
> This problem occurs on FC2 and not FC1.
> Problem occurs on all 4 machines installed with FC2.
>
> With mozilla I can get to the home page but when I hit the login link I
> get the error www2.xxxxx.com cannot be found error.
>
> With FC2 I can login fine to other secure sites but not this particular
> one.

You haven't got any answers, partly because you haven't given much in
the way of details, and partly because by xxing out the domain, we can't
look.

Can you resolve www2.xxxxx.com? Can you ping it?

James.

--
E-mail address: james@ | A woodpigeon would, If a woodpigeon could,
westexe.demon.co.uk    | But a woodpigeon can't, So it won't.