how to change my source address in sendmail??

netmask netmask at enZotech.net
Wed Aug 4 20:10:15 UTC 2004

I see the entire long thread.. but unless I'm missing something.. Set it in
your MUA.. Pine, etc.. In pine you can set your From using roles, and disable
the Sender header..  Just make sure whatever you set it to, exist sin
/etc/aliases, virt usertable, and/or local-host-names  depending on your
config.

--
netmask