[OT] Red Hat AS downloadable

Joel Jaeggli joelja at darkwing.uoregon.edu
Sun Aug 8 19:17:15 UTC 2004

The betas are available for download from some of the mirrors... The iso's
for rhel 3 release are not, only the sources.

Whitebox linux which is built from the source rpms is available, it should
be functionally equivalent to rhel 3. The other componets of rhel 3 namely
the support your paying for are harder to eval without either buying it
or talking to the pre-sales support types at redhat.

regards
joelja