Installation form SCSI CD-Rom

Christopher Jayne cjayne at main.nc.us
Wed Aug 11 17:33:31 UTC 2004

Ok - Complete beginner here.
I am just trying to install FC2 for the first time on an older test
machine.  Both of my CDRoms are connected to an ADVANSYS SCSI PCI
controller.  I have no problem booting from the first disk, but when I get
to the Installation Method Screen, choose local CDRom, I get No Driver
Found, and I do not see a supported driver on the List.  Can I get a
driver that can be put on a floppy?  If so where? (Advansys (now
Initio)Website does not have current driver) I have spent several hours
browsing Newsgroups etc. with no luck.  I checked my iso's with md5sum and
did not see any problems.

I was able to install Suse 9.1 without any problems.

Thanks for any help.

--
Christopher C. Jayne, RLA
Restorative Design Landscape Architecture
cjayne at restorativedesign.com
www.restorativedesign.com