Setting up network

Bill Tetens zuki269 at netscape.net
Sun Aug 15 18:31:22 UTC 2004

Sorry I took so long in answering your e-mail.  I cannot copy the
commands and replies to the floppy disk.  Everytime I try I get an error
message:  error "I/O error" while copying.  Don't have a clue on that.

here is the first command line and the second line is the reply:
        rpm -qa | grep samba
            samba-common-3.0.3-5

second command   rpm -qa | greb yum
            yum-2.0.7-1.1

third command    rpem -qa | greb system-profile
                17 system-config but none were samba