webdav client for KDE/Gnome: I want to mount space at GMX.net via webdav - How?

Christopher K. Johnson ckjohnson at gwi.net
Sun Aug 15 20:06:11 UTC 2004

Aaron Gaudio wrote:

>Behold, Tobias Weisserth <fedora-lists at weisserth.net> hath decreed:
>

>>I can access the Mediacenter with Konqueror with SSL enabled. That does
>>the trick for now. Regarding such things KDE is much more mature than
>>Gnome. That's a real pity.
>>

>What about with mozilla? Isn't webdav backwards compatible with http?

As of gnome 2.6 (included in FC2) http and _https_ webdav folder urls
are supported in nautilus under File | open location.  Just put on the
current updates, and use it.

And read access to such folders does work in mozilla as well unless the
GET method is disabled for that location/folder in the web server
configuration.