NIC's running on FC1 but not on FC2

Jari.Marikainen at vlt.se Jari.Marikainen at vlt.se
Wed Aug 18 10:54:14 UTC 2004

Hi all,
I just installed FC2 on a HP DL140 with broadcom5700 NIC's. I simply
can't get it to work. I use driver version 7.3.5, the latest from
Broadcom.com website. They are supposed to be tested with 2.6 kernel.
I then installed FC1 on it and all looked just great tg3 drivers
reconized the NIC and all works just fine.
Then I upgraded from FC1 to FC2. NIC won't work.

I also have a dual port Intel e1000 NIC installed in the PCI slot. Can't
get iy to work either on FC2.

I'm not a guru on this so I could use some help.

Thx
/jari