DVD iso

Lew Bloch conrad at lewscanon.com
Fri Aug 20 13:01:05 UTC 2004

> Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 20:21:03 -0700
> From: RoboticGolem <roboticgolem at gmail.com>
> Why not download the cdrecord-prodvd version?  Its free (for non
> comercial use).   [Unless your linux box doesnt have a dvdrw drive]

My Linux box does not have a DVD RW drive.  That's why I asked:
> Anyone know how to get the Linux DVD written from Windows?

 > Even then, you could download a cd based distro that copies itself to
 > ram and use it to burn your dvd.iso.

Download Linux in order to download Linux?  How delightfully circular.
I'd have to burn the CD[s] in order to burn the DVD.  I don't really see
the value in this approach.

I prefer just to download Fedora as the CD-based distro and install it
from CD.

-Lew Bloch