DVD iso

Lew Bloch conrad at lewscanon.com
Mon Aug 23 19:09:10 UTC 2004

> Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 09:59:37 +0100
> From: Paul Howarth <paul at city-fan.org>
> ... I was trying to clarify that for Lew. ...

I've been rereading and thinking about the posts offered by Paul and
Joe(theWordy) and others - just about every idea has been viable and
their value has increased as I consider them.  You've all been very
helpful; thank you.

I'm bound to try several different approaches.  The "burn'em CD boot"
approach is a goodn, or I could even mount a bootable Linux partition on
the Windows machine.  But time and energy are limited, and I get lazy,
so experimentation might take a while.

Of course, now everyone who reads the thread knows about Knoppix and
like solutions, and can think about NFS and perhaps even Samba.  I hope
many have benefited.