USB problem on FC2: invalid device

Dan Trainor dan at hakkrdan.org
Mon Aug 23 23:12:40 UTC 2004

Have you verified that the disk works on another OS?  Do all the lights
light up properly on the device or whatever it's supposed to do?  Have
you recently re-compiled a kernel, or updated your kernel, and is there
a chance that support for this device was removed for some reason from
that module itself?

-dant