nis probleme

benjlijel CHAKIB chakibinfo at yahoo.fr
Tue Aug 24 14:44:46 UTC 2004

hi freind

i have installe a net in which have insattaled a nis server but i faced a problem . in some hosts i can't  login  whith  the graphical mode  i may only login whith the text mode.
when i login whith the graphical interface it show me a box in which this message
"/etc/x11/gdm/Pression
Defaults :Registring your session whith wtmp and wmp
impossible to define the mode 0700 in the private directory of configuration gnome "
please if you have any idea concening this probleme or if you faced it please send me the solution as soon as possible
I wait your messages

your friend

Créez votre Yahoo! Mail

Le nouveau Yahoo! Messenger est arrivé ! Découvrez toutes les nouveautés pour dialoguer instantanément avec vos amis.Téléchargez GRATUITEMENT ici !