Lynx

Andrey Andreev andreev at cs.helsinki.fi
Mon Aug 30 07:43:05 UTC 2004

Hi,

Adam Boettiger wrote:

> Apologies for the basic question, but...
>
> I'm reading this book about FC 2 and it says that Lynx is supposed to be
> included and can be launched from the command line  simply by typing
> lynx.  Was this a misprint in the book or was Lynx no longer included in
> FC?
>
> AB

lynx is available in fedora, maybe you did not include it with the
install. Do

	yum install lynx

as root to get it. If you like the idea, you shall probably also check
ELinks. It also comes with fedora, and I, for one, prefer it over lynx.
Start it with

	links

or install it first with

	yum install elinks