Gmail notifier?

Scot L. Harris webid at cfl.rr.com
Mon Aug 30 15:20:05 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-08-30 at 11:11, Mark Haney wrote:
> On Mon, 2004-08-30 at 11:08, Scot L. Harris wrote:
> >  It may be the only one that works now, but it most likely
> > only works for windows.
> >
> I read the same thing, I was just hoping that I could find one that
> worked prior to them doing that.  I hate windows and IE.  Why doesn't
> the world understand there are more than just those two items out there?

It is the least common denominator.  98% of the clients out there are
Windows users.  So there are more people putting time in on those
systems.

Also why virtually all viruses are written for windows as well.  When
the balance shifts you will see that change also.

--
Scot L. Harris
webid at cfl.rr.com

God made the integers; all else is the work of Man.
		-- Kronecker