virus/worms killing a network...

Cristiano Soares stillnick2 at terra.com.br
Sun Aug 1 04:09:54 UTC 2004

The virus get into the user machine by e-mail from other ISPs. Thats noway i
can block e-mail ports. I blocked ports TCP 4444,135,445 and UDP 69, known
as ports that w32.blaster and others worms use to spread in the network. I
really want to be able to scan every package that pass through the firewall
and see from witch host its comming from. Ex: host-192.168.1.175 is sending
strange packages that maybe a virus attack.

Thanks

Cristiano