Cyrus-imapd delivery problems on FC2

Philip Anderson pza at pza.net.au
Sun Aug 1 11:22:42 UTC 2004

On 31 Jul 2004 Alexander Dalloz Wrote:

> exit status 75 means that the Procmail attempt failed.

> > Anyone got any idea what I might be doing wrong with lmtp?

> How does the mail at all go to Procmail? would be helpful to know how
> you configured your MTA.

It turns out that the problem was that lmtp didn't like the 'From '
header at the top of every message.  I added a formail -I 'From ' filter
to the top of my procmailrc and all was good.

The only reason I had procmail was going was so that I could globally
seperate Virus & Spam into a user.xxx.Junkmail folder.

Phil