FC2 and PCTel modem

Martin Marques martin at bugs.unl.edu.ar
Mon Aug 2 12:49:25 UTC 2004

I was about to upgrade my FC1 to FC2 a week ago and I realized that I needed
to get drivers for my PCTel modem (I got it well compiled for the 2.4.x
kernel of FC1).
The problem is that I couldn't find anything about compiling the driver for
kernel 2.6.
So I got the source code of the latest 2.6.x kernel and comiled it on the FC1
I have. Up to here, everything went OK, even the kernel was working great. So
I tried to get the PCTel driver to work, but it gave me a lot of compilation
errors.
Has anybody got a PCTel modem to work on a 2.6 kernel?

--
 09:40:01 up 28 days,  1:17,  1 user,  load average: 0.82, 0.37, 0.36
Martín Marqués        | select 'mmarques' || '@' || 'unl.edu.ar'