Uninstall

Thomas MacLean thomasmac at accesswave.ca
Mon Aug 2 21:20:19 UTC 2004

How do I uninstall a program in fedora core1 ?
      I have attempted to install pgp and the program asked for
disk three I inserted it in my dvd player and it looked in my cd rom
player but not in the dvd player then it said and error was found and
aborting the install !
          so it closed I then tried to reinstall it but it told me it
was already
 installed !!!!!!

            I have both win 98 and linux installed on my computer
   and would like to switch to linux BUT I have to learn a lot !
              Not that windows is better but that if I want to uninstall
    I just go to setting and add or remove software and it is MOSTLY :-)
gone
         and i can installover again

--
  L A T E R