Uninstall

Rodrigo Micheletto rodware at bol.com.br
Tue Aug 3 03:44:30 UTC 2004

try rpm -e packagename

and later, make a local repository folder with rpms from the 3 cds

in /etc/sysconfig/rhn/sources
you can especify the repository folder using

dir fedora-core-1 /path/repos_folder

then go to the repos folder and try this

rpm --import /usr/share/rhn/RPM-GPG-KEY
rpm --import /usr/share/rhn/RPM-GPG-KEY-fedora

run up2date -i packagename to installa ny package and sove deps