mp3 splitter for linux

Bruno Santos bvsantos at hal.min-saude.pt
Tue Aug 3 08:56:31 UTC 2004

Hello All. I know this is not the right place for this question, but im
tired to search and i cant find anything for linux.

I want a program to splitt a mp3 file that i have (that is the entire
album) into smaller pieces. the problem is, all the programs ive seen
just allow to splitt by track time, and all the same lenght, and the
tracks are not all with the same lenght.

can someone knows any program that allow to split, by a dead time (when
the music ends there is a small time with no sound ) ???

cheers

Bruno