Bigger cursor FC2

ne... akabi at speakeasy.net
Tue Aug 3 11:37:55 UTC 2004

On Aug 2, 2004 at 16:23, Christian Loza in a soothing rage wrote:

[top posting rearranged]

>On Mon, 2004-08-02 at 21:56 +0200, Dalibor Malek wrote:
>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> I'm trying to make a bigger cursor on FC2.
>> I'm using KDE as default.
>> I made a file in my directory and in the root directory named .
>> Xdefaults.
>> In Xdefaults I wrote
>> Xcursor.size:   64.
>> Well this is working fine with the boot graphics and as long as the
>> KDE loading window is showing.
>> When KDE is loaded the cursor shrinks back to normal.
>> I didnÿt find anything like that in the list archive.
>>
>> Can some one Help me?
>This is a nice icon theme. You can install it in KDE with the default
>cursor theme installer (KDE->Preferences->Control Center,
>Pheriperals->Mouse->CursorTheme->Install new theme
>
>http://www.kde-look.org/content/show.php?content=14484
You not only top posted, you also didn't say anything
about how the OP can get his cursor loaded. And to add
insult to injury, you posted in html.

To the OP: KDE uses the script, startkde, to launch KDE.
In this script the cursor is changed. You will need to
change the startkde script to load your cursor.

N.Emile...
Wilcox's Law:
	A pat on the back is only a few centimeters from a kick in the pants.
 07:33:16  up 36 days, 48 min,  4 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00