gnome problem after upgrade

Scot L. Harris webid at cfl.rr.com
Tue Aug 3 19:05:22 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-08-03 at 14:30, Mark Guzzo wrote:
> Hello,
> I too have had a HUGE problem after an auto update with yum. I too also
> logged in as root and made a new user and found everything fine.
>
> On a hunch, I rebooted my box and now my profile works just fine.
> So try a windows fix and reboot ;-)
>
> Mark

Rebooting the system appears to have resolve ALL the errors with gnome.
So the question is what process was running that had libraries or some
other critical piece yanked out from under it for those updates?

There is still a problem here....

--
Scot L. Harris
webid at cfl.rr.com

FORTRAN is for pipe stress freaks and crystallography weenies.