Real Player 10 for Linux

Aly Dharshi aly.dharshi at telus.net
Wed Aug 4 00:53:31 UTC 2004

Hello,

	I installed it today and it seems to work just fine, I had an older
version of real player, version 8 and it seemed to replace it completely.

	I had a fancy toime looking for it and finally thought of looking in
/usr/local, but it does work nonetheless.

	Cheers,

	Aly.

--
Aly Dharshi
aly.dharshi at telus.net

	"Amor est vitae essentia = Love is the essence of life"