Real Player 10 for Linux

Jim Cornette fc-cornette at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 4 02:37:24 UTC 2004

James Drabb wrote:
> Has anyone tired this yet under FC2?  I tried both the binary and the
> rpm and neither work.  When I run realplay, it just sits there with no
> error messages, realplayer never shows up, though there are two
> realplay.bin processes.
>
> Did anyone get it to work?
>
> Jim Drabb

I tried out RealPlayer 10 on both FC2 and on FC3T1. RealPlayer worked
great on both systems. This is with the mozilla browser. I tried on a
test machine with firefox installed also. RealPlayer failed using Firefox.

I checked the header and it says that you are using thunderbird mailer.
I believe you would use firebird as a browser. (Guessing)

Jim

--
Logic doesn't apply to the real world.
		-- Marvin Minsky