SSH without passwords

Brian Fahrlander brian at fahrlander.net
Wed Aug 4 17:39:20 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-08-04 at 11:56, Alexander Dalloz wrote:

> Good decision. But choose a good passphrase.

    What- "Password" won't do?  :>

    I like taking entire lines from movies, including punctuation.
They're easy to remember and nice and long...

> >     Does anyone have a favorite howto on this- something _recent_ so I
> > don't miss any changes to the modern SSH?
>
> http://www.fedoranews.org/dowen/sshkeys/

    That's excellent!  Thank you so much!

Brian Fahrländer                  Christian, Conservative, and Technomad
Evansville, IN                                 http://www.fahrlander.net
ICQ 5119262
AIM: WheelDweller