Graphics Card or Monitor problem, how to fix?

Steven Hodgen shodgen at solomonschool.com
Wed Aug 4 23:45:59 UTC 2004

Ok, here's something interesting.  The screen is slightly unstable even in a
text-mode console.  The whole screen has a very slight shimmy going on.
Keep in mind that just prior to installing Fedora, I had a Debian Sarge
installed, and this did not occur, so there must being something going on
with the way the Intel 810 driver is initializing the chipset.  Any ideas?

Thanks!

--Steven