FC2 and newest kernel update via yum.

Scot L. Harris webid at cfl.rr.com
Thu Aug 5 01:00:50 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-08-04 at 20:40, George Avrunin wrote:

> I'm having what may be the same sort of problem, but it seems to be an
> interaction with a specific network configuration (and maybe a
> filtering bridge).  I'm hoping someone can give me some suggestions on
> how to pin it down.

Have you looked at the MTU settings?  It is a long shot but it almost
sounds like that might be the problem.

I think you can use ping -M want -s 2000 or ping -M do -s 2000 to get an
idea of what the MTU should be set to.  Been awhile so I may not have
the right options to get the info to verify this.

--
Scot L. Harris <webid at cfl.rr.com>