secure web server setup

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Thu Aug 5 01:17:09 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-08-04 at 15:41, Nina Pham wrote:
> Hi, I'm using FC2. I already have a web server ruuning, now I want to
> run it under https. How do I set it up?
----
There is an unstated contract that you at least make an effort to
discover some of these things for yourself and then ask questions to
help with the problems that you are having in implementing.

Wait...not not unstated, Eric Raymond has an essay...
How to ask questions the smart way.

How far did you get with Red Hat documentation? Apache documentation?
TLDP.org (The Linux Documentation Project)?

Craig