Secure Login Problem

Francine Valdez polai at comcast.net
Thu Aug 5 03:42:20 UTC 2004

The home website is www.harrisdirect.com. When you click login it trys to
connect to www2.harrisdirect.com using
https protocol.

I asked harrisdirect support to look at it but the reply was "we don't
support linux" . They still seemed willing to look at it more if I desired
to persue it further.

Yes I can ping it (www2.harrisdirect.com) and some times can even log in
successfully. When I do log in eventually I the connection is lost and I
cannot continue to do research on a stock.

I disabled the firewall, but that did not help so I renabled it.

Try logging in and see if you get the "www2.harrisdirect.com not found"
error.

Thanks James let me know if you need any more info.

Alex