Secure Login Problem

Alexander Valdez polai at comcast.net
Thu Aug 5 14:11:00 UTC 2004

I'm connecting to the internet through a dlink router. This is what I
have in resolv.conf:
; generated by /sbin/dhclient-script
search we1.client2.attbi.com
nameserver 192.168.0.1

This looks suspicious since AT&T sold the broadband business to
comcast.

Thanks Scot and Clifford. I'll experiment with the resolv.conf tonight
and post results.

As a reminder I have no problem with other sites like schwab, putnam, or
smithbarney.

Alex